Patients & families education research community referring physicians find a physician departments & centers about urmc libraries alumni giving health encyclopedia urmc » health encyclopedia health encyclopedia home tests and procedures animations interactive tools healthy living your family drug reference herbs, vitamins and supplements healthy recipes prevention guidelines autosomal recessive: cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, tay-sachs disease genes are inherited from our biological parents in specific ways. One of the basic patterns of inheritance of our genes is called autosomal recessive inheritance. What is autosomal recessive inheritance? Autosomal recessive inheritance means that the gene is located on one of the autosomes (chromosome pairs 1 through 22). This means that males and females are equally affected. viagra viagra india "recessive" means that two copies of the gene are necessary to have the trait, one inherited from the mother, and one from the father. order viagra A person who has only one recessive gene is said to be a "carrier" for the trait or disease, but they do not have any health problems from "carrying" one copy of the gene. buy viagra viagra canada Most people do not know they carry a recessive gene for a disease until they have a child with the disease. buy viagra canada Once parents have had a child with a recessive trait or disease, there is a one out of four, or 25 percent chance, with each subsequent pregnancy, for another child to be born with the same trait or disorder. viagra pills price This means that there is a three out of four, or 75 percent chance, for another child to not have the trait or disease. Click image to enlarge the birth of a child with a recessive condition is often a total surprise to a family, since in most cases, there is no previous family history of a recessive condition. buy viagra viagra canada Many autosomal recessive conditions occur this way. generic viagra online As mentioned above, a person who "carries" one copy of an autosomal recessive gene is usually not aware they carry the gene, because they do not show any signs of the disease or condition. cheap viagra on line It is estimated that all people carry about five or more recessive genes that cause genetic diseases or conditions. viagra coupon Usually a person does not know they carry a recessive gene unless they have the disease in their family, or if they have had an affected child. What are autosomal recessive disorders? buy viagra viagra canada Mutations (or changes in the dna that codes for a gene) have occurred over time in different parts of the world. Anyone can carry virtually any type of recessive gene; however, there. viagra for over 65 viagra samples Home Services Specialty Portfolio Contact
       
 

J C engines is owned and operated by Joe Sammut, an automotive machinist who has been working in this field since 1978. In recent times he has set up his Melbourne-based workshop in Croydon, to focus on speciality work including white metal bearing forming and line boring. The workshop is equipped to do a vast range of engine component machining and assembly.

J C engines clientele includes “ the man off the street” with that special modification that is needed to an engine or reconditioning of vintage car engines to other automotive machining shops and engine rebuilders.

For more information about Joe's Services, Specialty and his Portfolio follow the links at the top of the page. If you can't find the information you're looking for please contact Joe on his mobile or via email.

JC Engines Logo  
   
     
Tab

Home | Services | Specialty | Portfolio | Contact

J C Engines 2008
Created by DSG Webdesign